paleo diet nutrition .
paleo diet nutrition The Paleolithic period represents just the last 2 million years of human evolution. What did our bodies evolve to eat during the first 90% of our time on Earth?
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from the sales of his books, DVDs, and speaking engagements go to support the 501c3 nonprofit that runs NutritionFacts.org.)
For more on the absence of Western diseases in plant-based rural populations, see for example:
• One in a Thousand: Ending the Heart Disease Epidemic (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/one-in-a-thousand-ending-the-heart-disease-epidemic/)
• Dr. Burkitt’s F-Word Diet (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/dr-burkitts-f-word-diet/)
• Cavities and Coronaries: Our Choice (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/cavities-and-coronaries-our-choice/)
I’ve touched on “paleo” diets in the past (with more to come!):
• Paleo Diets May Negate Benefits of Exercise (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/paleo-diets-may-negate-benefits-of-exercise/)
• Paleolithic Lessons (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/paleolithic-lessons/)
• Will The Real Paleo Diet Please Stand Up? (http://nutritionfacts.org/2014/09/23/will-the-real-paleo-diet-please-stand-up/)
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-problem-with-the-paleo-diet-argument and he’ll try to answer it!
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/
• Subscribe: http://http://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate