chicken recipes paleo diet .
chicken recipes paleo diet http://tinyurl.com/nevertoeat FREE HEALTH TIPS! Foods That Are Causing You To GAIN More Body Fat.
Paleo Diet Recipes – Simple Chipotle Chicken Recipe
2 – chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
3 tbsp – olive oil
2 tbsp – fresh lime juice
1 tsp – chipotle chili powder
1 tsp – chili powder
1/2 tsp – ground cumin
1/2 tsp – paprika
1/2 tsp – onion powder
1/2 tsp – garlic powder
Cooking fat – coconut oil
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, chipotle powder, chili powder, ground cumin, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
2. Rub the chipotle marinade all over the chicken breasts.
3. Transfer to the chiller and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
5. Melt some cooking fat in a oven resistant skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Sear the chicken breast 3 to 4 minutes per side over the stove.
7. Transfer to the oven and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
http://amzn.to/2aej9wk Check Out The Best Paleo Diet Cookbook
Why is the Paleo Diet getting popular?
A paleo diet means consuming foods believed to be similar to what our great ancestors might have eaten during their time. During Paleolithic era, they just hunt and gather for their food. They enjoy eating real food which is nutrient dense and nourishing.
When farming started, humans have started to change their diet by eating modern food such as wheat, rice and sugar. Processed and preserved food products brought people more convenience and much easier life and health problems as well.
Now we are talking about going back to basics. With paleo diet we can still enjoy similar food which is much healthier and help us to stay in shape. Paleo diet includes fish, meat, vege, fruits, nuts, seeds and plain water. Paleo diet is getting popular nowadays because it also helps to lose weight naturally.